Introducing Moses Richu.
I’m a Fintech Co-Founder who’s focused on enabling African’s to build generational wealth. Prior to this, I spent half a decade at McKinsey & Co, with time focused on leading teams in serving the top 10 global banks on strategy, wealth management & digital transformation. I also drove operational excellence at the top mining and oil and gas firms. Beyond management consulting, I’ve also spent time in the waters of Africa-focused venture capital. Through-out this journey, my commitment remains the same – to grow the African continent through business.
I have strengths in communicating effectively with clients, finding meaning in ambiguous / ‘noisy’ information and challenges, and empowering teams to deliver results.
To learn more about my awards, click here.
Interested in working with me?
Awards & Networks
I’ve highlighted recognitions/awards I have received below. They act as testaments to my commitment to excellence, my leadership and business abilities, and my continued commitment to serve those around me.
- Harambee Entrepreneur Alliance
- Leading network of entrepreneurs focused on building & scaling ventures to transform the African continent. Building Africa’s future together. Other ventures include Andela, Flutterwave, and Yoco
- London Business School Consulting Scholarship
- Awardee of the scholarship on basis of strength of leadership, academic achievement and work experience
- GMAT Score: 740 (97th Percentile)
- Scored in 97th percentile of global standardized exam
- International Leader of Tomorrow Award
- Full scholarship, given for superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, recognized achievement
To learn more details about my Awards & Networks click here.
As seen on:
BBC: Intentional goal-based financial planning
K24: Mitigating risks of unemployment
Africa’s Pocket: Course – Developing a strong financial foundation